Responsible for the supervision of operational activities in accordance with departmental policies, procedures and standards to achieve established production schedules and desired quality levels in a safe manner.
This position will report to the Manufacturing Manager.
- Supervise the activities and personnel engaged in manufacturing of products within their assigned department and shift
- Create, maintain and audit Standard Work
- Interpret, apply and/or consistently enforce all company policies, programs, rules, regulations and safety rules
- Achieve departmental, plant and corporate goals for safety, quality and productivity
- Promote clean, safe work areas throughout the plant by continuously checking for hazardous conditions
- Lead production employees in continuous improvement activities
- Develop, direct and manage manufacturing personnel and train them to properly utilize all equipment and tools
- Ensures accountability; holds self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Drives result; consistently achieve results, even under tough circumstances
- Communicate effectively; develop and deliver multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Instills trust; gains the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity
- Collaboration; works cooperatively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives
- Directs work; provides clear direction and accountabilities
- Drives Engagement; creating a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives
- Persuades; use compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others
- Being Resilient; rebound from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations
- Strong analytical, problem solving, delegation and conflict resolution skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Mechanical aptitude is a plus
- 3-6 years of supervisory experience in manufacturing preferred
- BS degree or AS degree in a technical or business related field preferred
Imagine a short commute to a company driven by a higher purpose. Where people are as important as our products, and the quality of life fuels the quality of ideas. Our culture is built around giving everyone the opportunity to contribute both their ideas and hard work. You will have the opportunity to grow, learn, and make a difference in the company and your community, and be recognized and rewarded for it. We build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.
Join our family of prominent brands across North America where we take ideas, build solutions, and fulfill dreams of a comfortable, inviting home.
In order to be considered for employment, you must complete an Application for Employment in its entirety. Only applications that are fully completed shall be considered by MasterBrand Cabinets.
You will be contacted for an interview if MasterBrand Cabinets believes you may be qualified for an open position(s). If you are made an offer of employment, the offer of employment will be contingent upon successfully completing a background check and a drug screen. In addition, prior to reporting to active employment, you will need to verify eligibility for employment in the United States.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran status.
Opportunity. Purpose. Reward.