Title: Pharmacy Technician
Job Category: Direct Care/Operations
Line of Business: Pharmacy Services
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Pharmacy Technician.
Are you passionate about helping others? Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.Pharmacy Technician Responsibilities
This position is responsible for assisting pharmacist in various aspects of pharmacy practice as permitted by regulations. It includes order entry, control room, pulling medications from shelf, compounding, packaging, and bagging.
- Order Entry for new/refill medications
- File documentation as required by ResCare/Pharmacy Alternatives and pharmacy regulations
- Respond to customer inquiries as necessary
- Fill drug kits under direct supervision applying accuracy and aseptic technique.
- Match preprinted label and delivery manifests with a source document
- Locate medication from pharmacy supply area, count out, and package in correct system, including blister packs, vials, etc.
- Pre-package medications according to standard procedures
- Assist in other phases of computer operations including billing procedures
- Clean all equipment and work areas
- Check equipment for calibration and safety
- Rotate stock as required
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Pharmacy tech certified in appropriate state.
- Minimum 1 year of related experience in data entry
- Excellent data entry skills
- Attention to detail and be able to work under deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people's lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Don't miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
25 HENDRIX RD , WEST HENRIETTA, NY 14586-9205 USA