Title: Field Assessor
Job Category: Quality & Compliance
Line of Business: Residential Services
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Field Assessor.
Are you passionate about helping others? Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.Field Assessor Responsibilities
Responsible to meet with Persons Served/Family in their homes to evaluate and assess the needs of the Person Served. Schedule timely follow up visits to ensure provision of services by the assigned Direct Support Professional. Bring and complete all necessary paperwork to the home visit with the Person Served. Relay Person Served information to the Coordinator and the Support Services Manager.
- Routinely schedules Home Visits per company/contract specifications.
- Completes all necessary documentation for Home Visits per specified contract.
- Assist Person Served with any issues or questions relayed during Home Visit.
- Reports issues, concerns and problems to Coordinator, SSM and Program Director.
- Enter Home Visit update information in correct systems.
- Document and track all Home Visit contact information with Person Served.
- Maintains on going communication with Persons Served, Coordinators, SSM and Program Director.
- Develops positive relationships through phone and e-mail communications.
- Routinely check voice mail throughout the day and respond to phone calls within 8 business hours.
- Assist with various payroll duties as needed.
- Support Coordinators when requested by Supervisor
- Dependable, accepts responsibility for attendance and punctuality.
- Works when scheduled; observes policies regarding scheduling and time off.
- Flexible, adjusts workload to accommodate changes in priorities and workload.
- Handles information in a confidential manner.
- Presents a neat, clean appearance and dresses appropriately for the job.
- Effectively utilizes time.
- Cooperates and is willing to assist others, accepts direction.
- Maintains a valid driver’s license and insurability (when required by position).
- Notifies proper authorities of circumstances or situations that present possible health hazards.
- Sets a good example for others by own self-discipline and behavior.
- Observes established policies on health, safety, and security.
- Performs work according to the Code of Conduct, regulations, policies, and guidelines.
- Does not engage in activities other than official business during working hours.
- Reports significant/major incidents or accidents.
- Cooperates in external/internal investigations as requested.
- High School Diploma; 2 years supervisory experience or 1 year supervisory experience with 1 year of college. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Valid driver’s license from state of residence with a satisfactory driving record as defined by ResCare’s vehicle policy and/or liability insurance carrier. Valid vehicle registration and insurance.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills; must be able to function well under pressure, make decisions quickly, and manage a large amount of information.
- Must have direct care and supervisory experience working with disadvantaged populations.
- Knowledge and skilled in Information Systems.
- Dependable, and able to be flexible to adjust to changing priorities.
- Demonstrates professional conduct and ability to handle information in a confidential manner.
- Skilled at assisting others and accepting direction. Must never have been shown by credible evidence (for example, a court or jury, a department investigation, or other reliable evidence) to have abused, neglected, sexually assaulted, exploited, or deprived any person or to have subjected any person to serious injury as a result of intentional or grossly negligent misconduct as evidenced by an oral or written statement to this effect at the time of application.
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people's lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Don't miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence.
ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
2201 Graves Mill Road Suite C , Forest, VA 24551-4295 USA