Job ID: 206154
Manager - Nursing (Labor & Delivery) St. Vincent’s / SVM-St Vincent's Riverside / Full-Time / Day
Regular / Day
Additional Job Information
Title: Manager - Nursing (Labor & Delivery)
City, State: Jacksonville, FL
Location: SVM-St Vincent's Riverside
Department: Nursing Administration 001
Additional Job Details: Full-Time, Day, 80 hours, Bi-Weekly
St. Vincent’s HealthCare, part of Ascension, is a faith-based, not-for-profit health system that has served the people of Jacksonville, Florida and the surrounding communities since 1873. From its humble beginning to its current status as a regional healthcare system, St. Vincent’s HealthCare is widely recognized for delivering personalized, compassionate care that balances high touch with high tech.
Manages activities, workflow and nursing resources of assigned nursing unit(s).
- Ensures compliance with regulatory and accreditation requirements.
- Conducts hiring, training, directing, development and evaluating of staff.
- Identifies and resolves issues affecting the delivery of patient care services for the assigned unit(s). Develops and implements policies and procedures to ensure efficient and effective delivery of health services in a unit.
- Monitors and adheres to budget. Approves or monitors expenditures, purchases and other actions to ensure compliance with budget guidelines.
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Licensed Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioner credentialed from the Florida Department of Health obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Florida Department of Health obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor's degree in nursing (BSN) required
- 3+ years nursing experience required; 5+ years with management experience preferred.
How To Apply
Equal Employment Opportunity