- Ability to communicate with internal and external customers effectively.
- Must accurately and efficiently perform mathematical calculations necessary to do the work.
- Has a satisfactory past work and history record that shows no indication that applicant cannot reasonable fulfill duties of the job.
- Is able to understand and implement safe, efficient freight handling and lifting procedures.
- Is able to work on non-forgiving surfaces and/or in adverse weather conditions at times.
- Is able to operate a fork lift and other freight handling equipment when required.
- Can perform the work required in a timely manner and maintain adequate production in order to meet service schedules.
- Passes a Company-administered physical performance test
Reddaway is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans