***$2,000 Sign on Bonus***TOP PAY!!***
Truck Mechanics grow your career with an industry leader! NFI, a leading international provider of transportation logistics, warehousing, and distribution services, is seeking a skilled Diesel Mechanic to join our team. Our mechanics play a vital role in keeping our fleets efficiently operating and customers satisfied. In this role you will diagnose and repair tractors and trailers. It's a great opportunity to demonstrate your mechanical skills and advance your career with a leading international company.
- $2,000 sign on bonus!!
- ASE Certification reimbursement / increased hourly rate for achieving certifications
- Full Time Position
- TOP PAY based upon experience
- Detailed Benefit Program
- Work Boot Program
- Training Programs
- Drug Free - Smoke Free Workplace
We are looking for a skilled Diesel Mechanic with proven problem solving abilities as well as excellent teamwork, customer service, and communication skills. If that describes you, we want to hear from you!
- Valid CDL license with acceptable driving record OR ability to obtain a CDL
- Own necessary basic tools
- Troubleshooting competency relating to equipment repairs
- Ability to lift 75 lbs.
- Ability to pass DOT Physical and drug screen
The Road to Success Starts Here