Publicis Touchpoint Solutions is building a team of Field Access Specialists (FAS), in partnership with Regeneron, to help maximize patient’s access to Regeneron’s cardio metabolic product portfolio. Regeneron has been helping improve patients’ lives for more than 25 years and the FAS will be an integral part of this.
The FAS will be responsible for:
- Managing accounts within specified areas
- Working with office personnel responsible for patient acquisition and timely utilization of pharmaceutical/ biologic products
- Ensure optimal patient access, effective pull-through, understanding of access services and program support in collaboration with other cross functional partners (both internally and externally) as it relates to the company’s cardio metabolic product portfolio
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry; with at least 2 of those years in pharmaceutical sales
- Experience with self-injectable biologic products; especially experience launching new specialty pharmaceutical/biological products or indications preferred
- Experience working with products delivered through a Specialty Pharmacy network preferred
- Ability to function within an organization with evolving organizational structure, lead and influence cross functionally within various departments and across multiple levels (both internally and externally)- strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- Established ability to work within an Account Management based structure
- Knowledge of CMS policies and processes with expertise in Medicare Part D (Pharmacy Benefit design and coverage policy)
- Knowledge of Managed Care, Government, and Federal payer sectors
- Knowledge of Integrated Delivery Network/Integrated Health Systems
- Strong strategic planning skills
- Background in leadership- demonstrate excellent interpersonal, leadership, and coaching skills preferred
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
Publicis Touchpoint Solutions (Touchpoint) designs and implements customized, cross-channel, healthcare sales, service, and communications teams to achieve our clients’ goals. From in-field to inside and from promotional to clinical, our centers-of-excellence include field sales and service, live video detailing, inside credentialed sales specialists, inside sales and service, clinical health educators, and medical science liaisons. Touchpoint provides the human touch to precision cross-channel messaging delivered at the right time and through the right channels to achieve maximum impact.
If you have a proven record of success and the desire to have a positive impact in the healthcare field, we want to hear from you. For immediate consideration, please apply online at http://www.touchpointsolutions.com/.
We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be contacted.
We encourage and support equal employment opportunities for all associates and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or veteran status. Employment decisions are evaluated on the basis of an individual's skills, knowledge, abilities, job performance and other qualifications. In addition, Publicis Touchpoint Solutions maintains policies and procedures designed to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which Publicis Touchpoint Solutions has facilities. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.