- Proactively greet guests and sell Hilton Grand Vacations mini vacations packages
- Demonstrate exceptional verbal communication skills
- Commitment to providing world class customer service
- Building value and setting/achieving sale goals
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule. Schedule is rotational, mornings and evening shifts to include weekdays, weekends and holidays
- Basic computer and tablet knowledge (Word, Outlook, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Must be comfortable with commission-based pay
- Must have reliable transportation - position located in Downtown Chicago (discounted parking is available for team members)
What will it be like to be a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations?
There's something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club® and The Hilton Club®, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.