Clearance Level Needed: Secret
FULL TIME *** MONDAY-FRIDAY 2nd SHIFT (2PM-10PM) ***
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Global Security Control Center Operator to join our team in the Fort Belvoir, VA. area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serves as the central point of contact for multiple physical security systems at the client’s Headquarters location, including operating and maintaining the Diamond II security access control system, intrusion detection systems (IDSs), and an array of closed circuit television (CCTV) cameras
- Records security system alarms, facilities and security system/equipment deficiencies, and other occurrences for appropriate follow-up
- Dispatches security officers to alarm activations, security/emergency incidents, and other critical events occurring within the facility to determine the cause and to render immediate on-scene security and assistance, as required
- Monitors world events for potential impact to client assets
- Makes accurate and timely notifications to senior Agency leaders, functional representatives, and other key personnel during routine and emergency situations
- Supports facility, Agency, and installation emergency actions (actual and simulated), including Occupant Emergency Plan (OEP) and Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP) activations
- Performs other security-related functions as directed by management, the client, and installation official
- High school diploma or equivalent
- An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company
- Minimum of 1 year experience in an operations center/call center environment
- Experience in balancing stress and workload to ensure mission success and continuity of operations
- Capable of accurately making critically important decisions with little information and time
- High-level customer service skills as demonstrated by way of previous work history
- Excellent grasp of MS Office suite and programs, to include Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, InfoPath, SharePoint, etc.
- High-level analytic and computer skills; must be able to navigate menus and perform logic-based searches of data rapidly and effectively
- Ability to interact effectively at various professional levels and across diverse cultures
- Multitasking skills, including the ability to answer multiple phone lines, prioritize alarms, and efficiently dispatch security officers while receiving visitors, issuing/altering/deactivating ID badges, responding to emails, and monitoring CCTV equipment
- Excellent communications skills, including a mastery of the English language-both written and spoken Ability to maintain a positive attitude and high motivation level focused on success
- Professional and calm demeanor, even under high pressure/stress
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time (the entire work day) without becoming distracted or complacent
Active Secret clearance with eligibility to obtain a Top Secret clearance.