Are you an experienced Network Engineer
looking for an exciting opportunity to design, develop, test and maintain a large, critical Navy Information Technology system? Our customer located in Lakehurst, NJ
is looking for an Engineer to join their team. The ideal candidate will have experience in the electrical design of IT equipment and network. The candidate will provide assistance and apply real world operational experience to a team engaged in the design, development, testing, and evaluation of integrated network management and network operations solutions. What does this position offer for you?
- The ability to be part of a dynamic and high energy team
- The opportunity to apply your networking and engineering skills and expand your technical knowledge in ways you never envisioned.
- The chance to tackle challenging problems and create innovative solutions
- The chance to be part of something bigger!
- The option to live in a desirable, uncongested area in close proximity to the beautiful Jersey Shore and easy access to major highways and transportation connecting you with the prominent metropolitan areas of New York City (60 – 70 miles), Philadelphia (50 – 60 Miles) and the entertainment offerings of Atlantic City (40 – 50 miles)
Candidate must have an active DOD Secret Clearance or be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance. Candidates will be required to pass a background check for this position
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Information Technology
- 4 + years of related experience
- CompTIA Security+ CE certification required (or CISSP)
- Experience installing, configuring and testing various network devices, including Alcatel switches
- Experience in the design, in developing procedures and testing of equipment for EMI
- Experience in power management
- Understanding of networks and their operation
- Ability to perform physical activity aboard ship, such as climbing ladders, carrying equipment, etc.
- Must be able to work collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team.
About Sabre: Sabre offers customers integrated end-to-end solutions focused around analytics; aviation systems; command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (C4ISR); and cyber. This solutions strategy is built upon the strength of our technical competencies in engineering, information technology, software development, program management support, and logistics. For over 25 years, Sabre’s talented professionals have provided the insight and expertise to help solve critical challenges facing our nation. At Sabre, we greatly value our employees. Our employees know that their contributions make a real difference — for their customers, their company, their communities and themselves. We respect the unique perspectives that a diverse workforce of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans brings not only to our company, but also to our customers.
Sabre provides an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, paid days off, tuition reimbursement, and a 401K plan. To learn more about positions at Sabre please visit us on the web at http://www.sabresystems.com.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans