Clearance Level Needed: TS/SCI
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech’s Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions Group is seeking a Collection Management and Dissemination Analyst to provide support for an exciting program in the Pearl Harbor, HI area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The Contractor shall perform first review and editing of Intelligence Information Reports (IIR), averaging four to six pages long, and provide an IIR Feedback and Instructional Assessments to the CI teams
- Analysis provided by the Government CI leads shall be focused on decreasing the vulnerability of U.S. Army equities from counter-terrorism and CI threats to its personnel, equipment, facilities, and future technologies
- Assess intelligence from reporting; disseminate evaluations back to reporting elements to apprise them of the quality and value of the reporting and coordinate with analytical elements to identify information gaps and under-reported requirements
- Maintain reporting statistics and assess past collection to assist commanders in determining the impact of their operations and shaping future collection
- Assess source placement, access, value, control, reliability, and credibility based on historical reporting and CM&D-related tasking rom United States Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM)
- Four or more years of intelligence analysis experience
An active TS/SCI Security Clearance is required