Bilingual Store Manager
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
As a Store Manager, you will be the second-in-command of a team dedicated to making a difference. Our SMs know that effective teams need leadership, and strive to coach and develop their team members to success. Whether it's building customer relationships or demonstrating new sales techniques, you'll work every day to be an example while also participating in achieving your store's business objectives. And while you're helping your team grow, we'll help you reach the next step in your career by providing an ongoing and comprehensive training and development program that will help you truly shine.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work to meet your team's sales goals by selling loan products to consumers, identifying local marketing strategies, leveraging business to business partnership opportunities, obtaining referrals, participating in community events, and more.
- Develop customer relationships and provide unrivaled customer service in order to build new business, maintain store profitability, and further brand loyalty and recognition.
- Coach and develop team members and assist with employee management and training in order to maximize team's potential.
- Set performance standards and expectations while holding team accountable for upholding compliance with Company policies and procedures, as well as local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Leadership experience in a sales or customer service-oriented position
- Sales-oriented mentality and passion for customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple competing tasks with ease
- Ability to work phone, Point of Sale, Microsoft Office, and other systems
- Use of personal vehicle required as well as the ability to drive on Company business throughout the workday
- Credit and criminal background check required to include MVR (state exemptions may apply)
- Valid driver's license and car insurance
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Ability to work store hours of operation, including Saturdays
- Associate's Degree or higher
- Experience in retail, sales, or financial industry
- Bilingual English/Spanish is required
The SM is a member of the Store Operations team, a group of diverse and talented individuals across the country aligned with and committed to our company's mission and values. The face of our company, our store operators work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and energetic environment and consistently produce superior results. Responsible for managing our stores, generating revenue, and being an integral part of their communities, they use their love for business, people, and service to build relationships with our customers and help people every day.
The TMX Finance® Family of Companies ('the Company') is one of the largest consumer specialty finance organizations in the United States. With companies that include TitleMax®, TitleBucks®, and InstaLoan®, the Company provides a diversified product offering. These companies are represented nationwide and their growth has created a wealth of career opportunities in both our stores and at our corporate offices. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and advancement opportunities, you've come to the right place.
Standing, walking, sitting, repetitive movements and use of mechanical controls, such as keyboard, are frequently required.
All TMX Finance Family of Companies® Are Equal Opportunity Employers.