Customer Experience Specialist
Seeking a motivated and friendly Customer Experience member for a luxury brand in Santa Monica. Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential, as you will be key to creating and maintaining a positive customer experience. Must be a reliable, energetic, and a problem solver. Additionally, the ideal candidate will be highly organized. Amazing opportunity for someone with 1-3 years of experience who is looking to grow with an innovative and dynamic team!
Areas of Responsibility:
- Input information quickly and accurately from a variety of sources, including phone, email, and chat
- Research and troubleshoot customer problems
- Resolve customer issues and assists with training new employees
- Build and maintain customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism
- Follow established work methods, processes and procedures
- Ensure all T's are crossed and I's are dotted; everything involving your customers is operational, optimized and they're feeling great
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using Zendesk or a comparable customer service ticketing software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Associate Degree preferred
1+ years of experience working in a call center customer service department
Experience working in e-commerce is a plus!
We are an equal opportunity employer.