Great Opportunity to work for the beautiful Hilton Salt Lake City!
What's great about this job?
- Full Time, terrific benefits (read on...)
- $13.00 per/hour
- You will be working swing shift - 3pm to 11:30pm
- 22 Days of PAID time off
- Discounted Team Member lunches at $3 per/day
- Discounted Team Member parking at $60 per/month
- Matching 401K
- Discounted hotel stays as low as $35/night hotel rooms all over the USA
A Maintenance Engineer is responsible for maintaining the physical functionality and safety of the facility in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. APPLY NOW!
What will I be doing?
As a Maintenance Engineer, you would be responsible for maintaining the physical functionality and safety of the facility in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maintain the physical functionality and safety of the facility including, but not limited to, guest rooms, public space and heart-of-the-house areas
- Respond to guest calls and team member work orders in a timely, friendly and efficient manner to assess and repair non-functioning machinery and/or equipment
- Perform a variety of repair and maintenance tasks including, but not limited to carpentry, plumbing, electrical work, painting, HVAC work, dry wall and masonry
- Conduct inspections for preventive maintenance needs
- Record and report completed repairs and items that require further attention
Key Words: Maintenance, Engineering, technician, hotel, Utah, Electrical, plumbing, carpentry, repairs
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!