Clearance Level Needed: None
Category: Publications & Graphic Arts
ManTech International Corporation is looking for top talent as a Graphics Specialist supporting our customer at the U.S. Government Customs Border Protection (CBP). The mission of the contract is to effectively and efficiently provide analysis in identifying cargo, individuals, conveyances that may present risk to the United States.
The Graphics Specialist will:
- Conceptualize, design, and develop a wide variety of information materials (technical, promotional, informational, instructional), such as forms, labels, brochures, meeting and conference handouts, slides, logos, posters, and other presentation aids through a variety of media outlets such as CDROMs, websites, and other publications.
- Develop a system for scheduling and tracking requests for graphics/artwork to ensure timely and efficient completion of all work products.
- Use advanced desktop publishing, page layout, or typesetting software to design and develop high quality textual and graphic compositions to communicate
- Generate, manipulate, and integrate graphic images, animations, sound, text and video generated with automated tools into consolidated and seamless multimedia programs
- Conduct studies, testing and evaluation of screen prototypes for functionality, ease of use, efficiency, and accuracy
- Must have a Master's Degree and 15 or more years of related experience
- Experience with advanced desktop publishing, page layout or typesetting software
- Experience developing high quality textual and graphic compositions
- Experience generating, manipulating and integrating graphic images, animations, sound, text and video
- Experience conducting studies, testing and evaluation of screen prototypes for functionality, ease of use, efficiency and accuracy
- Due to the contract requirement must be a US Citizen and able to obtain a CBP Background Investigation.