The Brand Performance Support Advice team supports Hilton's Focused Service and All Suites Brands, which include Hampton, Hilton Garden Inn, Homewood Suites, Home2 Suites, Embassy Suites, and Tru by Hilton hotels globally.
What will I be doing?
Team Members on the Brand Performance Support Advice team are responsible for delivering World-Class service and support to the Owners, Management Companies, General Managers and hotel teams of Hilton's Focused Service properties globally. The BPS Advice Manager will focus on driving performance by serving as the front-line support for General Managers and other hotels leaders with subject matter related to hotel operations, revenue generation, guest loyalty, and the implementation of enterprise and brand initiatives.
Other key priorities are listed below:
- Front-line support for inquiries generated through all channels for BPS Advice including: phone, email, web form and live chat support
- Able to multi-task day to day job functions while supporting escalations generated from multiple channels
- Interact with business partners via telephone, email, webex and through in-person events and meetings
- Assist in developing, training, implementing, and with the compliance of brand programs, procedures, processes and policies
- Work with members of internal partner teams including, but not limited to, Training, Quality Assurance, Honors, IT Support, Hilton Supply Management, Hilton Worldwide Sales and eCommerce
- Attend meetings with various departments within Hilton, and occasionally outside the company
- Prepare reports on individual and team performance
- Monitor brand tools and communication vehicles such as sites within the Lobby and other ancillary applications and communicate needed updates to responsible parties
- Demonstrate flexibility to return phone calls during non-business hours, such as, weekends and/or evenings due to emergency situations
- Proactively identify ways to improve BPS Center services and internal process efficiencies
- Regularly participate in brand and enterprise educational opportunities to improve content knowledge and the skills needed to serve customers
- Demonstrate an eager willingness to manage additional projects and assignments as assigned by the leadership team
- Must be able to strive in a fast paced environment, with an optimistic change ready approach to business
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Degree/GED
- A minimum of three (3) years of professional experience
- A minimum of two (2) years of Hospitality experience either at the hotel or corporate level supporting hotels
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience using Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Candidates must be willing to relocate to Memphis, TN
- Must be able to travel domestically, overnight as needed
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Associate's Degree
- A minimum of five (5) years of professional experience
- A minimum of two (2) years of managerial experience
- A minimum of two (2) years of hotel experience at one of our Company's Portfolio of Brands
- Hands on experience with our Company's OnQ systems including, Property Management System, Rates and Inventory, Solicitation Management, etc.
- Fluent in English and Spanish (reading, writing and speaking)
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!