Arizona Arthritis & Rheumatology is the largest private rheumatology practice in the United States. The practice has 45 providers, 10 sites and over 200 employees providing assessment and treatments for rheumatological, podiatric and electromyography patients.
Our providers work together to keep patients healthy, and are recognized for excellence in medicine and for being pioneers in new treatments, ably supported by our Research department.
To provide the best rheumatology care, anywhere. To balance sustainable operation with the highest possible level of patient care..
We are seeking a Site Manager for our Tucson office located in Tucson, AZ. The Site Manager is responsible for the daily and long term administrative, strategic planning, development, implementation, and evaluation of their office. The provision of safe, efficient, cost effective, and high quality patient services is the focus of the operations.
Site Manager Responsibilities:
- Coordinates the daily and long term strategic operations and scheduling of staff through close interaction with Director of Operation, Chief Executive Officer, and Physicians.
- Assist in developing, implementing, and revising policies and procedures to assure that everyone within their office adheres to the high standards of patient care expected.
- Assist with development of departmental budgets, and ensure budgetary compliance of areas within direct control. Develop, install, and monitor appropriate cost control policies to foster budget targets.
- Assists in hiring qualified team members serving as a catalyst and mentor for motivating productivity, innovation, high employee morale and commitment to the organization.
- Directly supervises office team members and proactively manages their performance and development including but not limited to performance feedback, appraisals, and corrective actions.
- Conduct regular staff meetings to communicate new ideas, resolve problems, obtain feedback and maintain the overall effectiveness of the staff.
- Responds to doctor, patient and employee grievances, complaints, and inquiries and seeks assistance when necessary.
- Develop, establish, and implement the department/section’s operations policies, working with Executives, Directors, Department Heads, Physicians, and Staff to ensure compliance and improve patient services in alignment with Clinic policies