Account Development Manager
Polyconcept North America (PCNA), the leading supplier of promotional products and advertising specialties to the North American market, is currently seeking an Account Development Manager (ADM) that will be responsible for developing sales with an ~$20mm region. The ADM works closely with both the National Sales Managers and the aligned Field Sales Managers (FSMs) as the primary inside sales contact for all non-key accounts in a specific geographic region. The ADM will drive growth by:
- Identifying accounts with significant sales potential
- Leveraging the PCNA resources found at Bullet, Leeds, Trimark and JournalBooks
We offer our employees a great benefits package that includes Health, Vision, Dental, Short & Long Term Disability, 401K(Matching), Paid Holidays, Vacation, and more!
Base Salary Range = $34,000 - $42,000 + Commission / Total On Target Earnings Range = $47,000-$57,000.
- Meet/Exceed sales objectives Achieves established sales goals for Leed’s, Bullet, & Journal Books by maximizing sales opportunities and ensuring a positive buying experience.
- Develops business of existing clients by uncovering sales opportunities through the use of probing questions and a “hunter" mentality.
- Focuses on proactive outbound telephone calls to accounts in an assigned territory.
- Builds and maintains successful working relationships with the Field Sales Managers. Leverages relationships with FSMs to grow business.
- Meets and achieves sales measuring metrics within the department to ensure growth.
- Covers an additional assigned territory when needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Time management skills are a must.
- Work independently.
- Problem solving agility.
- Strong negotiation skills – quick decision making ability.
- Strong computer skills, specifically with Outlook, Word and Excel and Salesforce.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- BS/BA in Business or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of inside sales or field sales experience in a fast-paced selling environment.
- Experience in the promotional products industry/ B to B sales environment a plus.
- A valid driver’s license.
Polyconcept North America(PCNA), a wholly owned subsidiary of the world’s leading promotional products supplier Polyconcept, operates Leed's, Bullet, JournalBooks and Trimark, four of the most successful brands in North America. The Polyconcept North America companies provide recognized best-in-class services to the industry, ensuring the highest standards of reliability and quality. Highly complementary product ranges enable Polyconcept North America companies to provide the market with a very comprehensive assortment of products across all major product categories. Further information is available at www.pcna.com.