Account Services Manager
As a key member of the Customer Account team, the Account Services Manager maintains communication with Windstream’s customers and assist them in resolving various concerns or questions. This person will have the ownership to resolve issues directly with customers and involve others when the concerns are larger. Additionally, this person helps to ensure that our customers have the level of service that we committed to and continue to see Windstream as a partner to their organizations.
- Serves as a customer advocate and will respond to customer requests promptly. This includes, but not limited to:
- Responding to customer MAC requests, including generating, processing and tracking quotes and SOFs (Service Order Form) when applicable
- Responding to customer requests regarding Windstream’s products and services, process/procedures, billing, and repair requests.
- Processing customer change requests to change customer accounts using the order process system.
- Growing and retaining an assigned base of customers
- Prioritize work to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Develops, facilitates and executes customer GET WELL plans as needed
- Works in partnership with other Windstream service/repair-related departments to resolve customer issues.
- As a member of the Account Team, works closely with counterparts in Sales and Solutions Architecture to advance growth strategy to include educating customers on benefits of Windstream’s products and services.
- Prepare the following in support of and participates in Customer Business Reviews:
- Status of pending and outstanding orders
- Operational/performance metrics
- Inventory review and updates
- Invoice review including updates on any disputes or discrepancies
Required Skills/Competencies:Required Skills:
- Strong knowledge of complex Windstream Cloud & Connectivity products and services.
- Outstanding work prioritization skills. You should be someone who enjoys toggling through multiple screens, having a full “to-do” list, enjoy constant contact and talking to many different people each day.
- Be strong is ISSUE and BASE management
- Be exceptional at diffusing tough situations by using various communication methods/strategies depending on the audience.
- Demonstrated customer responsiveness and ability to generate customer confidence.
- Demonstrated insight and judgment in knowing when and how to seek help.
- Ability to work independently.
- 5 years’ experience supporting Enterprise level accounts
- Strong experience working in Managed Network Services, Telecommunications, or related technical field
- Strong soft skills (excellent communication, negotiation, presentation and face to face meeting skills)
- Strong business acumen