Title: Activities Coordinator
Job Category: Direct Care/Operations
Line of Business: Residential Services
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Activities Coordinator.
Are you passionate about helping others? Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.Activities Coordinator Responsibilities
- Plans, implements and oversees activity schedules.
- Maintains records of expenditures in an organized manner.
- Submits proper documentation for payments timely.
- Trains, supervises and evaluates staff.
- Plans and oversees activities in the community outings.
- Demonstrates professionalism at all times.
- Follows policies and procedures.
- Oversight of vehicles/transportation/two way communications.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must possess a High School Diploma/GED
- Valid Drivers License (no SR22)
- 3 years experience
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people's lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Don't miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence.
ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
211 Goose Hollow Road , Reynolds, GA 31076-3505 USA