The Door/Trim Install Sales Manager is responsible for the supervision of, and coordination with, Independent Subcontract door and trim crews working on 84 Lumber projects.
- Recruiting Independent Subcontractors holding the proper licenses and insurance.
- Labor cost budgeting.
- Development of job specific scopes of work including schedule.
- Daily jobsite inspections for quality and schedule to ensure.
- Compliance with blueprints and the specifications. Daily safety inspections .
- Ensuring the companies compliance with contract documents.
- Preparing daily reports, job diaries, narratives and other special documentation as determined by the company and by the projects needs.