Trinity Meyer is searching for a talented team player to fill the open position of FCAW Career Auto Welder in our Gadsden AL office. We welcome your ideas and your outstanding work ethic. Join our team today and be part of Helping to Build America. ™
- Uses jigs/holding fixtures to lay out pieces to be welded according to blueprints, layouts, schematics or work orders and uses manual/semi-automatic/automatic welding equipment to join, surface, fabricate and repair parts of metal or other weldable materials.
- Inspects completed work for conformance to specifications and performs minor maintenance to equipment.
- Sets up and operates automatic welding equipment to weld metal pieces together according to layouts, blueprints, or work orders.
- Positions components of fabricated metal products preparatory to welding.
- Welds metal parts together manually and by using automatic welding machine.
- Performs minor maintenance to welding equipment (e.g., changes tips).
- Weld straight seams with consistent acceptable results.
- Observes all standard safety practices.
- Maintains and completes all required records.
- May be involved in safety committees or initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.