MMA Mid-Atlantic – Greenville, SC
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh, serving the risk prevention and insurance needs of middle market companies in the United States. MMA has access to broad resources and solutions across all of its sister companies under the Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) banner.
Through the strength of our management team, our geographic presence and our world class services, MMA provides public and private companies with risk management and employee benefit support that helps them flourish. We are proud to provide our clients with best-in-class services that meet their growing needs.
Provides customer service to Employee Benefit Service Center (Shared Services) clients and their employees.
• Analyze, research and understand complex problems relating to members claim payments, benefit coverage, payroll deduction and client technology
• Plan and participate in client stewardship meetings
• Provide input into an annual client communication plan
• Accurately updates employee benefit record in the appropriate benefit enrollment software
• Reconcile clients’ invoices in a timely and accurate manner according to current policies and procedures
• Research and resolve file feed errors and exceptions
• Answer phone calls and emails, complete required research, and respond in a timely and professional manner
• Accurately records calls in the Client Relationship Management SystemQualifications
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities
• Logical thinking and problem solving skills
• Detail orientation
• Technology savvy and fully proficient in web browser software and Microsoft Office products with advanced level Excel skills, Access skills preferred
• 1 to 3 years benefits administration experience required
• College degree preferredR_009830-en