As one of the nation's largest consumer finance organizations, OneMain Financial serves more than 1 million customers with personal loans, automobile loans, and other credit-related products. For over 90 years, we've made the One Main promise of friendly, fast and affordable financing, a reality for our customers. "Lending made personal" reflects our commitment to putting our customers first. Our commitment starts with our team members. Our goal is to deliver the best customer experience and empower our customers to take control of their finances, with responsible lending and overall transparency. As a Branch Manager Trainee, you will participate in our management development program, designed to prepare you to drive branch performance as a leader within the organization. Our program consists of an extensive 18-month+ long training and development agenda that will provide you an opportunity to develop the skills and abilities required to successfully manage a branch office. Once selected to join our program, we offer a competitive starting salary and incentives, and give you the opportunity to grow and develop your career with OneMain. Upon completion of our Branch Manager Trainee program, you will assume the Branch Manager position with responsibilities for managing all branch operations and sales activities, as well as participating in career development, training and coaching.
One Main team members benefit from competitive pay and sales driven incentive programs, relocation benefits, health, dental, vision, 401K, profit sharing, paid time-off, paid volunteer time, tuition reimbursement and much more. Our Team Members work in a collaborative manner to support one another to create a great work environment.
Branch Manager Trainee Program Details:
Our formalized training agenda includes three fundamental training programs (Basics, Foundations, and Advanced), all designed to prepare you to drive the successful performance of a branch. You will begin with our Basics Program where you will start to develop the basic knowledge and skillsets required for success. We will focus on advance technical skills and training on our systems, processes and compliance guidelines in addition to obtaining your insurance license. During the Foundations Program, you will take a deeper look at what drives branch performance, by analyzing people, production, profit and process. You will begin to build and strengthen relationships and positively impact branch growth and loan performance. As you begin the Advanced Program, you will navigate through experimental learning scenarios, complete relief assignments, and learn to influence. Upon completion of this program you will become a Branch Manager Associate and continue your development, focusing on profitability and motivation, until a Branch Manager position becomes available. Demonstrating a willingness to relocate can accelerate your transition.
• Business development and full cycle sales of personal loans, automobile loans and other credit related products
• Follow up on leads from customer inquiries (online or through customer service)
• Assist customers in making financial decisions to help them achieve their financial goals
• Learn all facets of direct consumer lending
• Learn credit underwriting techniques and skills
• Manage servicing and collections activities
• Provide referral or walk-in customers with the proper loan products to fit their needs
• Accurately comply with company guidelines and procedures
• Educate customers on the terms and conditions of the loan to ensure a clear understanding
• Network within the community to gain referral business
• Work as an individual contributor and as part of the team to achieve business/organizational objectives
• HS Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in Retail Sales or Customer Service
• Sales experience (e.g. retail sales, sales goals, commission sales, account executive); or
• Leadership Experience - demonstrated leadership abilities, motivation, competitive drive and outgoing personality
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Valid Driver’s License and Reliable Transportation is strongly recommended
• Bilingual English/Spanish skills a plus in certain areas
• Must be able to accept a Branch Manager position within 50 miles at the completion of the Trainee Program.
Take the first step toward a challenging and rewarding career at One Main! Apply now!