Leveraging process redesign and improvement experience, the successful individual will contribute to the ongoing transformation of the organization, making a significant impact on the efficiency of the program and delivering increased value to the business. Reporting into Executive Leadership, the Business Resiliency Program Operations and Quality Assurance Manager will lead high-visibility initiatives that are essential to the firm.
This individual will drive standards from a compliance and quality standpoint, create performance and delivery metrics for the team, coordinate third party resiliency assurance processes, and oversee the deployment of new tools and systems. The Business Resiliency Program Operations and Quality Assurance Manager will bring strong operations and quality assurance expertise, a background in auditing, statistics, and lean process improvement, and a strong understanding of business resiliency program management. This person can expect to interface regularly with senior leadership and partner on projects and initiatives.
- Manages the Business Resiliency Management (BRM) awareness and training, including training development, maintenance and compliance.
- Coordinates the quality control of the BRM documentation.
- Coordinates responses to RFPs and third party requests related to BRM inquiries.
- Liaises with internal audit to coordinate reviews of BRM Program components across the globe.
- Manages global quality programs related to BRM capabilities deployed worldwide.
- Works with Global Procurement to implement processes that assess third party resiliency capabilities.
- Establishes and monitors adoption and compliance with global BRM quality standards and requirements.
- Manages the BRM Program effectiveness metrics.
- Champions and drives continuous program improvements, using analytics and other techniques.
- 10+ years of experience in Audit, Compliance, Operations, Quality Control and/or Process Improvement
- Strong understanding of Business Continuity and Business Resiliency Management Programs
- Ability to leverage statistical expertise to analyze and create performance metrics and reporting
- Excellent communications skills with proven ability to influence senior leadership and drive initiatives to successful outcomes
- Demonstrated success in process redesign and improvement; Six Sigma and/or Lean Methodology experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree; preferably in Engineering, Statistics, or related field
- Business continuity certification or equivalent is a plus
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.