Our dedicated transportation model means you will haul for one customer, running round trip from their distribution center or load origin to their customers, then back to that same origin. This means you will have a familiar and predictable schedule, with no unpaid deadhead miles and minimal down time.
- Job Description
- Company Trucks Now Set at 65 mph cruise speed
- Rotating Schedule- 4 days on 4 days off
- Hourly pay rate with increases
- 95% Drop & Hook freight
- Late Model Equipment
- Dedicated local customer hauls based out of our Cambridge, OH terminal
- Mixture of local, shuttle and yard work. Paid weekly
- Immediate Benefits Available
- Quarterly & Annual Safety Performance Bonuses
- Unlimited $2,000 Driver Referral Bonus
- "We offer paid transition training at this location for drivers with less than one year experience. Please review specific details under "requirements".
Please contact Ashaina Wright @ (856) 470-1712 for additional details
CDL Drivers are you looking for a carrier that offers you great pay as well as consistent and predictable routes and schedules, so you can balance your driving with quality home time? NFI Industries has the perfect opportunity for you! We are a leading international provider of transportation logistics, warehousing, and distribution services. Family-owned for over 80 years, we are proud to have never lost sight of what truly matters - our drivers, our employees and our families.
If you are ready to work for a carrier where you truly matter, with predictable schedules, great income and home time, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!