EMPLOYEE TYPE: FULL-TIME
Polamer Precision, Inc. is a world-class contract aerospace manufacturing firm that produces high quality engine and airframe components. We are a team of talented, ethical and motivated individuals committed to provide our customers with superior quality products delivered on time to create an extraordinary level of satisfaction. We provide a safe and rewarding work environment that acknowledges individual achievement and promotes the skills of teamwork to truly use our full potential. Knowing the value of technology and its use, we strive to become the leader of a 21st century company.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for operating CNC MILL (VMC MACHINE)
- Setup, inspecting parts to drawings requirements, troubleshooting malfunctions when necessary and reporting needed repairs
- Review setup sheet and specifications to determine setup procedures
- Read and understand blueprints a must
- Advanced math knowledge
- Overtime may be required per business needs. Other duties assigned by supervisor.