- Ideal applicant will possess 3-5 years’ aerospace experience operating and setup knowledge of standard CNC controllers, i.e. CNC vertical and horizontal mills.
- Must be familiar with FANUC & OSP controls.
- Must be knowledgeable of machining technology, mechanical principles, and shop mathematics.
- Qualified applicant must have good verbal and written communication skills. Must read, write, and speak English.
- Educational Requirements: High School Diploma or equivalent. Completion of a CNC program preferred
Polamer Precision, Inc. is a world-class contract aerospace manufacturing firm that produces high quality engine and airframe components. We are a team of talented, ethical and motivated individuals committed to provide our customers with superior quality products delivered on time to create an extraordinary level of satisfaction. We provide a safe and rewarding work environment that acknowledges individual achievement and promotes the skills of teamwork to truly use our full potential. Knowing the value of technology and its use, we strive to become the leader of a 21st century company.
APPLY ONLINE: http://www.polamer.us/jobs.php
EMAIL: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
FAX: 860-505-0546 ATTN: Office Director
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT POLAMER PRECISION VISIT:
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required.
Polamer Precision, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse