Car Sales Representative
West Columbia, South Carolina
AutoCash is a growing group of used auto dealerships specializing in diverse inventory and a simple, stress-free car-buying experience. Our focus on excellence is marked by knowledgeable and friendly customer service and competitive pricing, differentiating AutoCash as a dealership of choice. With positions ranging from auto technicians to customer sales and management, we are excited to offer opportunities for career advancement and development. If you are looking for a customer-focused, fast-paced environment where you have the chance to grow your career in vehicle remarketing, AutoCash is the place for you!
AutoCash is seeking an enthusiastic Sales Representative to join our vehicle remarketing division in West Columbia, South Carolina. This position is responsible for selling vehicles on the lot to our customers and providing an excellent overall car-buying experience while meeting and exceeding monthly performance goals. The successful candidate will be a career-minded individual excited about opportunities for advancement based on performance. Performance bonus is available.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greet customers on the lot and in the dealership and quickly begin building rapport
- Assist customers in finding a vehicle that meets their specific needs by using a consultative approach
- Explain vehicle characteristics and demonstrate vehicle features on the lot to enhance customer experience
- Assist customers in completing sales applications and all other necessary paperwork to close sales
- Inspect the lot's vehicles daily and report any problems to the Remarketing Manager
- Other duties as assigned
Specific Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience
- Superior customer service skills and strong sales track record
- Sales-oriented mindset and relationship-building skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Persuasion and negotiation skills, with the ability to handle objections in a professional and friendly manner
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Standing, walking, sitting, repetitive movements and use of mechanical controls, such as keyboard, are frequently required.
Due to the volume of resumes we receive, please be advised that only those candidates that we are interested in pursuing for an interview will be contacted.
AutoCash, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.