Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Marketing Manager - Medicaid - Washington, DC - 128976
This position is responsible for coordinating and directing the efforts of the Medicaid Marketing initiatives. Develops objectives, policies, and programs for Marketing activity related membership growth, retention, acquisitions, and business initiatives.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Develops short and long term marketing and retention strategies and objectives.
- Directs and coordinates activities of the business if Initiative to assure alignment with corporate goals.
- Researches and evaluates competitive activity.
- Develops and implements of an effective tracking mechanism for daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly activities and productivity.
- Develops and conducts office and field rep training methods.
- Oversees the quality control process and procedures.
- Ensures compliance with state and municipal laws, rules, and guidelines for marketing and outreach.
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.