Customer Care Representative I-III:
Have a passion for helping others? Like to make a difference? Our call center truly helps our members solve problems!!
What will my day look like?
We have amazing customers and when they need help with anything – they contact you! You may assist a customer to find the right doctor for them or their family, solve a claim concern, or help them understand their benefits. Every time a customer calls with a question or concern, you guide them through.
Here’s what a typical day may look like:
- Most of your time is on the phone helping members and using computer-based resources to help retrieve information. Don’t like reading off scripts? We don’t either. We help you deliver excellent service to our members without needing a script.
- You are the caring problem solver for our members
- Maintaining a positive relationship with our members to help them with whatever challenges they are facing
- Look at data to help advise our members on the next course of action
- Place follow-up calls or emails routinely
- Participate in various projects to help you grow in your career path in the fast-paced healthcare industry
What will my first year look like?
- You’ll start off with an extensive training program where you’ll be provided all the information you need
- Training includes working in the actual call center area to help you succeed right away
- Once you leave training and join your team and manager, you will take calls that best match your skill sets
- If you want to grow, our managers give you opportunities to increase your skill sets and take more complex calls
- You, your team and your manager will share goals, customer feedback and metrics to help you reach all of our goals weekly
- Our call center helps people with real healthcare challenges and you’ll get the opportunity to help people after your training
- We offer a competitive bi-weekly salary as well as an incentive plan – which if you are successful in your role, will be paid on a quarterly basis
- We offer education reimbursement assistance and an opportunity to earn your degree through our College for America program
- This role is truly the backbone of our organization and gives you a true opportunity for growth within a Fortune 40 company