JLL's Industry Marketing team is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop and launch dynamic email and web marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will be a creative and analytical self-starter, with experience in email marketing, lead generation and digital analytics. The Digital Marketing Manager will work under the industry marketing leaders to ensure campaigns align with the marketing strategy and overall business objectives. There is a need to roll up your sleeves to get the job done, and at the same time a significant opportunity to grow B2B client engagement, generate new prospects and build our brand in an exciting area of the business.
This will be a contracting position, and can be based in JLL's Chicago or Boston office. Some travel required.
- Manage industry email campaigns in alignment with the industry marketing strategy - including audience segmentation, email optimization, email design and delivery
- Establish forward-thinking email and web campaigns that will utilize best practices and leverage new learnings
- Identify and compile benchmark email and online KPIs for each industry
- Send email campaigns to client and prospect lists using Eloqua and Adobe platforms
- Create and maintain a calendar of cross-industry digital marketing initiatives
- Assist marketing industry leads in maintaining a strong web and social media presence for healthcare, life sciences , higher education and government industries
- In collaboration with JLL's digital marketing team develop high-converting landing pages with lead capture for new whitepapers and other initiatives (work with Adobe Spark and Eloqua to build landing pages)
- Analyze email response and web marketing leads to nurture prospects
- Create reporting and best practices framework for email and web campaigns
- Continue sharpening the saw - keep learning new skills that can be used to heighten results
- Roll up your sleeves and take ownership to get the job done
- Ensure that all marketing campaigns are aligned with JLL brand and broader marketing communication efforts happening across the firm
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Bachelors Degree
- 5-6 years of digital marketing experience
- Proven email marketing and email platform experience
- Outstanding lead generation/nurturing experience
- Understanding of digital marketing KPIs (OR, CTR, CTC, etc.)
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Understanding of and commitment to client service
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or Communications
- At least 2 years working for a large, fast-paced organization
- Microsoft Dynamics or/CRM experience preferred
- Eloqua experience preferred
- HTML and CSS experience is a plus
- Experience in health care, life sciences, and higher education and/or government industrie
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
About JLL JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, JLL helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. In 2016, JLL had revenue of $6.8 billion and fee revenue of $5.8 billion and, on behalf of clients, managed 4.4 billion square feet, or 409 million square meters, and completed sales acquisitions and finance transactions of approximately $145 billion. At the end of the second quarter of 2017, JLL had nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 80,000. As of June 30, 2017, LaSalle Investment Management had $57.6 billion of real estate under asset management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com. JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of teamwork, ethics and excellence. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas. As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract and develop the very best people in the business. Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do. Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are: * A LinkedIn "Top Company: Where the World Wants to Work Now" * A "best company to work for" in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong * World's Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years * America's 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine * #1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com. Information Security Statement Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm's corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm's information technology are expected to follow the firm's guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL's commitment to equal opportunity.