Build Your Future with Doosan!
We want people with...BIG goals, BOLD dreams and an INNOVATIVE spirit
Develop and manage an independent dealer distribution network to facilitate and maximize the share and sales of products for the Company. The District Sales Manager-Attachments will be responsible for sales support of the Geith and Montabert brands in the Western U.S. Region.
Role & Responsibility
- Develop and manage the sales to dealers annually.
- Manage day-to-day interest, plans and goals of the Company in the territory to meet or exceed the needs of the customer.
- Develop and maintain a dealer organization capable of delivering quality experiences at all its operation levels to customers.
- Develop a relationship with the dealer organization embodying mutual trust and respect, enabling the district sales manager to be in a position to influence the course of action of the dealer to the mutual benefit of the Company and the dealer.
- Protect and manage the financial resources of the Company and our dealers.
- Communicate the needs of the customers and dealers to the appropriate department within the Company who are responsible for follow-up action.
- Attain market share goals through product sales.
- Market and sell all available products.
- Develop annual district market and dealer plans that maximize on the market potential and realization of these plans.
Dealer Communication and Accountability
- Hold quarterly Sales/Action Plan meetings with core dealers.
- Present market share data and competitive trends.
- Review sales data and dealer action plans quarterly with dealer principal.
- Display assertive implementation of Action Plan items.
- Conduct dealer training & promotion.
- Conduct/facilitate district sales training schools (new products and competitive).
- Ride with new sales specialists, orientating them to the Company and assist in securing retails.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5+ years of experience in commercial sales, marketing and territory management
- Knowledge or willingness to train on equipment features and benefits
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the willingness to speak in front of audiences ranging from 5 - 100 people
- Strong negotiation persuasive skills
- Effective cross-functional teamwork skills
- Self-motivated due to "home office" arrangement
- Strong time management skills and priority focus
- MS Office Suite proficiency
- Travel Requirements: 75% or more
- Location: Candidate should currently reside in the Western U.S. Region, such as Los Angeles, San Francisco or Seattle, in order to best serve assigned territory.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263.