Ardagh Group manufactures packaging for the world's biggest brands. We have a reputation for innovation, pushing the boundaries of what's possible, pioneering new production methods, new design techniques and new ways to recycle and save energy. The unprecedented growth of our business has been driven by our unrivaled expertise, obsession with quality and commitment to continuous improvement. Ardagh Group has a truly global presence. We operate 109 glass and metal manufacturing facilities in 22 countries, employing approximately 23,500 people with global sales of approximately €7,7 bn.
Ardagh Group is a global leader in glass and metal packaging solutions, producing packaging for the world's leading food, beverage and consumer care brands. Ardagh Group has a truly global presence. We operate 109 glass and metal manufacturing facilities in 22 countries, employ over 23,500 people and have global sales exceeding US$8.2 bn.
At Ardagh we have a reputation for innovation; pushing the boundaries of what's possible, pioneering new production methods, new design techniques and new ways to recycle and save energy. The unprecedented growth of our business has been driven by our unrivalled expertise, obsession with quality and commitment to continuous improvement.
We strongly believe that the success of our business depends on the success of our people. We strive to create working environments where our employees feel valued, can work to their full potential and where their achievements are celebrated. We are creating an exciting future for Ardagh that is built on our core values of trust, teamwork and excellence and we have opportunities in a wide variety of disciplines across our organisation.
For more information on Ardagh Group, please visit www.ardaghgroup.com
You can also download our News Centre App by searching Ardagh in the App Store.
* Modify, maintain and install PLC programs. Develop new programs as directed.
* Identify PLC problems, troubleshoot, and maintain updated documentation and wiring changes.
* Install and/or change the layout of machines and mechanical equipment in a plant layout and assemble as necessary, conforming to building codes and similar specifications
* Perform duties such as dismantling, moving, installing or repairing shafting, conveyors, hoists and other equipment.
* Use measuring devices in constructing machine foundations and installing machines and equipment in correct position.
* Receive wiring diagrams, drawings, specifications and instructions covering scheduled and emergency repair installation and inspection work to be done.
* Plan and perform work requiring a thorough knowledge of electrical and electronic theory and principles, wiring specifications, codes, properties of various materials, and principles of operation and application of electronic equipment.
* Analyze all types of circuits, wiring diagrams, networks, and drawings, as required, to install, repair, adjust, calibrate, construct, modify, replace, or service all types of electronic devices and systems, including: communication systems, electronic gauges, controls, and regulator power and distribution control equipment, measuring, recording, processing, and indicating devices.
* Perform industrial truck repair and maintenance work on all industrial and small motorized equipment with gas, diesel, propane, and electrical motors.
* Install, repair, and maintain refrigeration and air condition systems and equipment.
* Operate and maintain heating systems, boilers, pumps, mixers, compressors, and other related equipment.
* Make sketches of parts and layouts; design and construct adaptations or conversions of component parts, including the necessary phases of development work.
* Perform Preventative Maintenance inspection of assigned equipment, report findings and take appropriate action.
* Write and perform maintenance work orders as required.
* Make mechanical and electrical repairs as required in servicing electronic equipment including assembling, modifying, repairing, and replacement of individual electronic parts within components, circuit modules, and printed circuit boards.
* Service electronic equipment by checking, testing, and replacing faulty components, circuit modules, printed circuit boards, and similar electronic devices.
* Maintain, install, or repair all communication cables, power distribution cables, and wiring splicing as required.
* Perform any and all types of plant wide electrical maintenance including installation of electrical conduit.
* Determine need, analyze, and make all necessary running adjustments, repairs, overhauls, and replacement of parts to all electrical equipment.
* Maintain performance inventory and maintenance records for electrical and electronic equipment.
* Advise operators, mechanics and other electrical maintenance personnel of standard operating procedures and requirements for electronic and electrical equipment and controls.
* Notify supervisor of potentially dangerous electrical equipment noted and corrective action taken.
* Operate equipment and assist production as directed.
* Familiar with PPE
* Mechanically inclined; familiar with hand tools
* Must have heavy industrial/manufacturing experience in a high speed operation working with hydraulic/pneumatic driven equipment.
* Must be able to independently program, troubleshoot, repair PLCs and VFDs and create new programs.
* Must be able to demonstrate proficiency with specific PLC systems including, but not limited to, Siemens, AllenBradley, Rockwell etc.
* Must have 3+ years manufacturing industry electrical experience or a combination of training and experience
Our Vision and Values
The people that make up Ardagh Group share much more than a strong brand and an excellent reputation. We each share a common vision: to be the preferred packaging partner to the world's leading brands. We will achieve our vision by delivering customer innovation, providing an inspirational environment for our people and creating sustainable value for our business through its growth and development.
Ardagh Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.