Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Location: Cerritos, CA onsite
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Recommends new technologies based upon business value drivers and return on investment; drives new technologies towards implementation and exploitation.
- Establishes overall architecture vision for the platform and ensures specific components are appropriately designed and leveraged; contributes to the holistic vision of Enterprise Architecture.
- Understands the construction of platform architecture components and is accountable for overseeing the architecture solution design.
- Coordinates all platform-level conceptual architecture components (e.g., data architecture, application architecture, technical architecture).
- Defines, communicates and drives security architecture design and monitors compliance to enterprise-level architectural standards.
- Defines systems, technical and application architectures for new strategic initiatives; develops and maintains an architectural blueprint and evolutionary roadmap that defines and communicates the strategic direction for these architectures in support of business and technical strategies; able to explain how the roadmap maintains and delivers cost effectiveness, business value, and competitiveness.
- Drives system migration based upon roadmaps defined in enterprise and domain blueprints
- Leads architecture strategy and vision for enterprise.
- •Ensures blueprints are refreshed as needs emerge or in accordance to plan of record changes.
- Provides continuous consulting services and direction in projects and architectures.
- Champions and responsible for enterprise level technology and architectural standards, guidelines, principles, frameworks, and reference models.
- Defines systems, technical, and application architectures for new strategic initiatives; develops and maintains an architectural blueprint and evolutionary roadmap that defines and communicates the strategic direction for these architectures in support of business and technical strategies; explains how the roadmap maintains and delivers cost effectiveness, business value, and competitiveness.
- Able to articulate and influence the architecture vision to IT leaders, business leaders and highly technical resources in order to deliver upon the solutions they own.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran