- Exercises sound judgment and discretion of a highly confidential nature. Manages calendar, coordinates and schedules internal meetings, team meetings and team off sites; gathers and prepares necessary agendas, materials, equipment or other logistics. Conducts research and compiles background information on meetings.
- Arranges travel for executive and prepares detailed itineraries complete with travel accommodations, visas, etc.
- Processes and/or coordinates completion of expense reports in a timely manner. Anticipates actions needed in advance through review of emails and calendar appointments.
- Establishes, maintains and manages files and documents as applicable. Coordinate production of documents using available resources. Drafting initial correspondence, communication information on behalf of the COO; coordinating with Communication teams on Town Halls and other presentations. Preparing agenda for staff meetings, capturing minutes, tracking and following up on action items and keeping track of progress until sufficiently completed/resolved.
- Edit and create documents using PowerPoint, Excel & Word while ensuring all documents produced adhere to global identity/document standards.
- Manage administrative items (outgoing mail, overnight shipments and other deliveries) to clients, vendors or internal recipients.
- Provide ancillary support to other members of Operations Team
- Assist team with a variety of administrative tasks as assigned. Provide back-up AA support within and outside of business area as needed.
- High School Diploma required; AA or BA Degree preferred with 4-5 years administrative experience, preferably in a professional service industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with experience in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to interface with employees and management at various levels within an organization.
- Embraces technology as part of the learning process and willingness to incorporate into role.
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, business communication and time management skills.
- Social media savvy (knows how to use LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram for business).
- Good judgment and sensitivity to confidential documents, issues and information; and
- High level of diplomacy, tact and discretion. Understands ethical issues and has a proven high level of integrity.
- Disciplined and organized approach through proven organizational skills and experience.
- Ability to work well under pressure, multi-task, and work efficiently against deadlines.
- Demonstrated problem solving capabilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Able to be proactive
Guy Carpenter & Company, LLC, a leading global risk and reinsurance specialist, has over a 90-year history of providing integrated solutions to the (re)insurance industry. With over 2,300 professionals in more than 50 offices around the world, Guy Carpenter delivers a powerful combination of broking expertise, strategic advisory services and industry-leading analytics to help our clients achieve profitable growth. As our clients’ most trusted and valuable reinsurance broker and strategic advisor, we leverage our intellectual capital to anticipate and solve for a range of emerging strategic business challenges and opportunities. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.guycarpenter.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @GuyCarpenter.
Guy Carpenter & Company, LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. For more information about our company, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.NEW0089O-en