Fashion and Beauty Company seeks an Executive Assistant
- Maintain calendars, coordinate meetings and appointments and keep supervisor(s) appropriately informed on a timely basis when changes occur
- Screens incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when possible
- Welcome guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information
- Develop and utilize filing and retrieval systems; record meeting discussions
- Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipate needed supplies; evaluate new office products; place and expedite orders for supplies; verify receipt of supplies
- Performs other duties as needed and assigned
- Proficient with Excel- Graphs, Pivot Tables, Charts
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4-8 years of administrative experience
We are an equal opportunity employer.