Our client in the San Fernando Valley is searching for an experienced Executive Assistant with a proven track record. This is a contract to hire position paying $20hr-$27hr DOE. If interested please send resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Under general supervision, performs a full range of office clerical and secretarial duties to include typing, filing, organizing, receptionist, opening and distributing mail, copying documents, etc. Role is expected to organize, prioritize and perform work in a timely manner and within established guides, practices and procedures. Position will be cross-trained in other office functions and will serve as back-up coverage for key clerical support functions. Position should be able to apply detailed knowledge related to assigned area of responsibility and general knowledge of department functions and the larger Health System in accomplishing work assignments. Types letters, memos, correspondence and other documents. Schedules and coordinates meetings.
Within the role of department assistant this position will also be responsible to assist with clerical accounting functions for the department as assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Assist Senior e, as well as other management and staff members of the general accounting dept with clerical assistance as defined above
- Coordinate meetings and schedule for Director and Managers as needed
- Responsible for assisting with the ongoing clerical functions of the Finance and Accounting Teams.
- Answers phones and coordinates with other assistants and departments throughout the organization
- Assist with the email distribution of various standard financial reports
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required
- Must have 5+ years of experience supporting Management
- Advanced Microsoft Office
- Must have a degree- Masters preferred
- Must have experience taking minutes
We are an equal opportunity employer.