Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Field Sales & Service Rep (Medicare) - Bilingual English/Russian, French or Creole
***The territory for this position is Brooklyn, NY. However the selected candidate must be ready to take added responsibility if necessary. Selected candidate must live in an area suitable to be able to travel within this territory 75% of their time.
Total compensation (base + commission) is approximately 80-100k at target. Marketing support and company generated leads are provided. Mileage reimbursement. Corporate Amex card for business related expenses. Laptop, IPad & Cellular.
Products include Medicare health products (Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplemental and Part D). Leads will primarily evolve from self-generated and referral business. There will be some company generated leads available in support of sales seminars.
• Meet monthly sales goals through the development and implementation of a strategic sales and territory development plan.
• Prospect, initiate and build network/lead base & referrals to grow revenue.
• Deliver persuasive sales presentations to consumer groups & individuals.
• Achieve expected close ratio targets ranging from of 25%.-80%.
• Become known as a visible and recognized Medicare resource in assigned territory.
• Adhere to all compliance and company rules and mandates set forth in the CMS marketing and compliance guidelines as well as in the company policies and procedures.
• Promote retention and minimize rapid disenrollment by providing accurate, consistent and timely service and follow up
• Manage all leads within the designated timeframe on the company contact database in order to exceed company standards for quality, accuracy and timeliness.
• Become a trusted advisor in the community via cultivation of grassroots and other local events
• Build and grow relationships with centers of influence, including but not limited to providers, Medicare advocacy groups, commercial sales, …)
• Complete other duties as needed.