Michels Corporation currently has an opportunity for a Financial Business Systems Solutions Analyst based in Brownsville, WI. The position will be the IT business partner and point of contact to support all projects involving the accounting and financial applications and processes.
The essential duties and responsibilities of the position include, but not limited to:
- Lead and facilitate the discovery, planning, and implementation of automation within the functional business department.
- Take ownership of functional projects and effectively communicate status reports to end users.
- Identify solutions using existing software within the organization or available third party solutions.
- Ability to work collaboratively across all functions of a business process within and outside of IT.
- Develop and complete testing plans of solutions.
- Contribute to the decision of project prioritization based on scope of impact.
- Maintain and protect confidentiality with regard to all aspects of IT solutions and information.
- Provide training and support documentation for applications or customizations that are implemented.