APPLY TO BECOME A NAME BEHIND THE FLAME!
For more than 70 years, people all across America have relied on Ferrellgas for their home, business, and agricultural needs.
Why work at Ferrellgas? Because Ferrellgas maintains a friendly, family, competitive atmosphere within a growing Organization that currently stands second largest in the U.S. Our blue trucks stand at the forefront of green efforts by means of new propane fueled initiatives such as autogas. Performance improvement is expected and is facilitated through in house competitions and annual employee recognition awards.
We strive to hire and retain the most elite employees, several of which have been featured in Ingram’s “Top 40 under 40” lists. Not only does Ferrellgas care about the Employee, we care about the Employee’s family as well; which is why we offer a scholarship program for the children of our Employees. Not to mention Ferrellgas is a Fortune 1000 company!
If you want to be part of a winning Organization, join the Ferrellgas Team today!
Under general supervision, this position is responsible for performing moderately complex and varied accounting activities related to the maintenance of a complete and accurate general ledger and the accompanying managerial reports related to Fixed Assets and Equipment Leases. This is the intermediate level position within a family of accounting jobs.
- Brings inconsistencies and problems to the attention of management
- Reconciles and adjusts various general ledger accounts
- Complies, consolidates and analyzes accounting and finance information for the production of various financial statements and reports
- Works with multiple databases related to Fixed Assets including various reconciliations
- Accounting and Budgeting for Equipment Leases
- Other Reporting as needed