Position Summary: Support the Human Resources department by handling administration, reporting, special projects and assisting HR leadership on a day-to-day basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing timely assistance to team members regarding human resource questions and issues including payroll, leave of absences, policies and procedures, HR initiatives, etc.
- Maintaining employee personnel, LOA, and litigation files.
- Preparing offer packets, benefit packets and other employee related information.
- Processing all exempt/non-exempt Corporate payroll including new hires/terminations, employee updates, and preparing manual checks requests.
- Coordinating new hire paperwork, new hire orientation meetings, and exit interviews.
- Assisting with training manuals, employee handbook, and other department documentation.
- Coordinating meetings, conferences, and other department events.
- Completing employment verification and pre-employment screening (background checks and drug tests).
- Assisting with research for policies, training, strategic planning, and other human resource issues.
- Assist with recruiting, source candidates and set up interviews with hiring managers
- Assisting with all projects and tasks as assigned.
- 2-4 years of HR experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficient with Microsoft programs including excel, powerpoint, outlook, and word
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to interact with employees at all levels across the organization.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, problem solve and meet deadlines.
We are an equal opportunity employer.