A Restaurant Host/Hostess is responsible for welcoming guests and escorting them to their seats for dining and ringing up to- go orders in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
The ideal candidate will possess prior Hosting experience but not required - we just require solid Customer Service skills and a warm smile with the ability to fill in on all other F&B duties as requested: bussing, barista, room service etc. and have full availability for any hours of operation of the food and beverage outlets with start times at 6:30 AM, 2:30 PM, or 5 PM until approximately 10:30 PM.
Hilton was recently ranked #26 by Fortune's 100 Best Companies to work for in 2017. Come see what all the excitement is about...don't delay, apply today.
What will I be doing?
Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Welcome guests and ascertain their dining needs
- Seat guests and manage the seating chart
- Monitor restaurant activity to determine seating and dining flow
- Perform opening and closing duties, as needed
- Assist others with side work including, but not limited to cleaning, stocking, folding silverware, etc.
- Ensure knowledge of menu
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Assist fellow team members and other departments wherever necessary to maintain positive working relationships
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!