84 Lumber Company is looking for individuals to assist in the production of interior doors, exterior doors and other millwork items.
The Door Shop Manufacturer is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Working on a Door Pre-hanging assembly line and keeping up on routine maintenance of equipment
- Using Power Saws, Air Nail Guns, Staplers and other tools needed to prep wood material used to assemble doors
- Safely operate a forklift to assist in moving material to appropriate area of the shop
- Pick and pull production material as needed
- Load, unload, store and package material as needed
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment and observe all safety rules posted.