Calling all HR Generalist! Are you interested in making a change in 2018? Would you be excited to work for a company that has been in business since the early 1960's and is manufacturing products in a dynamic, evolving marketplace? Our client is growing, consistently and investing in new and innovative products and industry- leading customer service. As an HR Generalist you will be responsible for:
- Recruiting: Sourcing, screening and interviewing qualified candidates to support the management team
- Onboarding: Coordination of the hiring process, conducting reference checks and background screening, presenting salary offers and offer letters and coordination of new hire orientation
- HRIS: Maintaining employee records in the company HRIS system, being an HRIS expert within the department and working with payroll on HR documentation
- Policy & Procedures: Establish, implement and adhere to company-wide HR policies and procedures in accordance with State an Federal laws
- Employee Evaluation: Assists and monitors employee evaluations and guarantees they are completed in a timely fashion
- Benefits: Conduct company-wide beneftis open enrollment and new hire beneift orientation
This is direct hire role, offered $55-$60k including benefits. Our client is excited to add to the HR team to support company growth!
We are an equal opportunity employer.