Build Your Future with Bobcat and Doosan! We want people with...BIG goals, BOLD dreams and an INNOVATIVE spirit!
To implement human resource strategies and provide a broad range of support to the goals and objectives of the operation. Provide consultation on content and process to individual managers or client groups in areas including, but not limited to: employee relations, policies & procedures, compensation, talent management, performance management, employee development, staffing and organizational change.
Role & Responsibility
- Recommend, develop and implement employee relations practices to foster a positive employer-employee relationship and support the overall effectiveness of the organization.
- Provide guidance and counsel to employees and supervisors relative to policy administration and interpretation.
- Acts as a company liaison with the local community through participation and leadership in civic affairs.
- Responsible for new hire orientation.
- Conducts investigations as needed.
- Conducts various Human Resources (HR) related training classes.
- Guide employees on performance appraisal process and system.
- Assist managers with succession planning and development discussions.
- Employee training opportunities and continuing education.
- Advises and assists managers and supervisors in all job or salary-related problems or issues.
- Prepares monthly/year-end reports as needed to meet local and corporate requirements.
- Site contact for all benefit/payroll related questions; new hires, terms, open enrollment, etc.
- Assist client groups in determining appropriate staffing levels, recruitment resources, and objective selection techniques.
- Administers internal job posting system.
- Recruits, interviews, and participates in the selection process.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local laws governing employee relations practices
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of customer service skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- 5>7 years' experience
- SAP (HR Software)
- PHR preferred
- <10% travel
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Bobcat produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Bobcat is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you'll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263.