MY CLIENT IN HAYWARD IS LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED HUMAN RESOURCES/PAYROLL CLERK
- Process payroll in multi-states locations, including mainly non-exempt and exempt employees.
- Ensure semi-monthly payroll is processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Update wages and correct errors to ensure the accuracy of earnings. Follow up to ensure that all changes to payroll were processed correctly.
- Prepare and issue manual payroll checks if necessary.
- Input and maintain accurate personnel records; including new hires, tax exemptions, address changes, position changes, salaries, resignation, terminations.
- Maintain accurate accruals of vacations, sick leaves, attendance, and benefits.
- Respond to various employee inquiries and requests regarding payroll matters.
- Investigate and resolve any issues, questions, or discrepancies of paychecks in a timely, accurate, and confidential manner.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by analyzing pay records and communicating with service centers.
- Prepare various payroll reports for management
- Conducts the on-boarding process for new employees.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
We are an equal opportunity employer.