- Effectively support the NA platform development plans, tools, processes and solutions that will enable NA accounts to effectively use and adopt the IFM Platform. Platform adoption includes overall oversight of the IFM Platform performance.
- Key contributor to Product Development by developing and supporting business cases and documentation as needed.
- May provide support to solutions development (solutions, models, structure, value proposition, etc.).
- Position is responsible for ensuring proper documentation on the NA IFM Platform tools, solutions and processes is developed and maintained.
- The position will ensure the on-going governance around overall platform compliance in alignment with Global platform and standards.
- Be an active participant and stakeholder in the Global IFM Platform team and accurately represent the NA regions business requirements.
- Influence different NA teams and service lines to ensure timely deployment and adoption of the IFM platform in alignment with the global and strategic plan.
- Collaborate with other groups as needed where platform dependencies or interaction may occur.
- Position will stay in close communication with the NA deployments lead to ensure all business requirements, needs, and issue resolutions are timely considered and addressed.
- As needed, engage and collaborate with other regional Platform teams for support and alignment as needed including: MNC instance governance, communications, issue resolution and escalation, etc.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to focus both strategically and tactically to ensure the IFM platform is being deployed and adopted successfully.
- Ensure a fast pace, positive, collaborative work environment at all times.
- Successful project management and delivery against competing priorities, outcomes, schedule, budget of the overall NA IFM platform strategy.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High-level understanding of and the firm’s strategy around it highly preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in senior IFM operations management or similar required.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in process development and analytics, preferably across multiple functional areas including IFM, Finance, Supply Chain and others
- Regional experience preferred
- Excellent team and customer communications skills
- Post-graduate (MBA, MSc or similar) studies preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Must have excellent drive for outcome based results
- Ability to work and be productive in a virtual environment
- Willing to accommodate work within different time zones
- Self-directed and the ability to work independently and influence up and down in the organization.
- Highly skilled in time management to facilitate involvement in multiple priorities.
- Excellent business and communication skills (written and oral).
- Leadership qualities such as conflict/issue resolution skills.
- Multi-tasking abilities with strong organizational skills.
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]