My Client has an urgent need for a IT Auditor for 5-7 months project in Orange County.
- Must have public accounting experience-can be a mix of public and industry experience
- CIA, CISA or CPA certification (BIG PLUS)
- Oracle experience a plus OR any other large ERP systems
- Minimum of 5 plus years of experience
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Manages, directs, and/or conducts all IT related projects and executes the most technically complex aspects of IT audits, projects and/or integrated audits to complete the audit plan effectively and efficiently. This includes conducting interviews and walk-throughs, performing analysis to identify key business risks and controls, determining audit scope, designing testing strategies, testing, evaluating, and documenting internal controls, identifying control gaps and identifying and reporting audit issues based on significance, risk and impact. Duties also include:
- Advise and collaborate with business partners to develop appropriate management corrective action plans.
- Conduct follow up on remediation of control gaps.
- c. In a supervisory or lead role, participate in planning meetings, closing meetings and other meetings.
Ensures all IT audit work papers are complete, sound judgment is applied, and the appropriate level of work for the risks identified is performed. Oversees and directs resources within budget guidelines, promoting efficient and productive methods of work. Reviews and provides feedback to assigned team members work.
We are an equal opportunity employer.