Sapa Extrusion is seeking Industrial Maintenance Multi-Craft Technicians for our Gainesville, GA facility (some relocation assistance is provided).
- Place safety first.
- Assist with installation, start-up, and maintenance of plant/facility electrical equipment and control systems, with particular emphasis on troubleshooting PLC-based control systems.
- PLC and HMI/operator interface configurations and minor/low-level changes such as adding new alarms, adding timers or other methods to eliminate problems from bouncing input contacts and other “noisy” input signals.
- Assist operating and maintenance departments in selecting and standardizing equipment, software, device upgrades, drivers and interfaces to improve equipment operation and control system reliability.
- Provide written documentation of changes to control systems engineers and notifications to all maintenance employees when significant changes are made to control systems so that troubleshooters on all shifts are aware of recent changes.
- Communicate within department, and with other technical specialists in IT and plant engineering departments, as needed to resolve problems that are beyond your ability to correct.
- Contact equipment suppliers for technical support, as needed.
- Support the day to day operations within the facility.
- Facility maintenance.