APPLY TO BECOME A NAME BEHIND THE FLAME!
For more than 70 years, people all across America have relied on Ferrellgas for their home, business, and agricultural needs.
Why work at Ferrellgas? Because Ferrellgas maintains a friendly, family, competitive atmosphere within a growing Organization that currently stands second largest in the U.S. Our blue trucks stand at the forefront of green efforts by means of new propane fueled initiatives such as autogas. Performance improvement is expected and is facilitated through in house competitions and annual employee recognition awards.
We strive to hire and retain the most elite employees, several of which have been featured in Ingram’s “Top 40 under 40' lists. Not only does Ferrellgas care about the Employee, we care about the Employee’s family as well; which is why we offer a scholarship program for the children of our Employees. Not to mention Ferrellgas is a Fortune 1000 company!
If you want to be part of a winning Organization, join the Ferrellgas Team today!
Job Summary: Under general supervision, this position is responsible for completing operational and other audit projects, compiling results in audit reports, and providing regular status updates for the audits. This position typically requires a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or other related field and at least three years of related work experience.
- Completes operational audits such as onsite audits at field locations and corporate audits.
- Plans audits based on business risks, inefficiencies in operations, and fraud exposure.
- Gathers, analyzes, and evaluates data as part of the audit procedures.
- Documents audit files in a manner that supports audit findings and conclusions.
- Uses the necessary skills and follows established processes to detect and report fraud.
- Prepares clear, concise and timely reports according to department standards with recommendations to improve or correct all noted deviations and/or deficiencies.
- Provides excellent customer satisfaction and maintains an awareness and appreciation of the demands we place on field personnel and other auditees.
- Provides assistance for internal control testing for Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Completes special audit requests and other related projects as needed.